Information and data collection: The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
5. Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of: 1. Processing your bets, including card and on-line payments;
2. Setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. Complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. Building up personal profiles;
5. Carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. Providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented; and
7. Monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
Information Storage: We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
Telephone Calls: Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
If the user's computer is used by underage children, then we recommend for parents to use a "site - filter " . For example , programs NetNanny, PC TimeCop or BrightFilter. These programs will prevent children from accessing gambling sites. Read more about ICRA below to read the " site- filters ."